Addresses, 1835-1885 ; also, report of proceedings of the meeting of the members in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the institution, October 28th, 1885.
Publisher: Printed for the directors in Manchester
Written in English
- Manchester Athenaeum (Manchester, England).
Podeschi, J.B. Dickens B123, 1st-2nd copies.
|Contributions||Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870., Manchester Athenaeum (Manchester, England)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||viii, 222p. ;|
|Number of Pages||222|
- Derbyshire clock and watchmakers.
- Archaeological test excavations of two burned rock mounds (340F-38 and 340F-39) in Okfuskee County, Oklahoma
- The camel club
- Vision & Hearing
- Sacred Leaf (Cocalero Novels #2)
- Environmental city
- Great Central.
- Pharmacology for the elderly
- Office and business class development in Glasgow
- Construction and maintenance of school infirmaries and sanatoria
- The fighting Irish.
- Fumihiko Maki, master architect
- proceedings of the XXVI International Horticultural Congress
- The Civil War in song and story
- The Moon Lady
- Life drawing-1980s
- Some account of the English stage, from the restoration in 1660 to 1830.
- Power Up for Team Results 9
- Sale of a portion of the Fort Smith National Cemetery Reservation.